The fans at the famed 16th hole at the Waste Management Phoenix Open will have a new favorite player this week. His name: Ryan Palmer.
With first-round action kicking off, the party on the 16th hole will be kicking into high gear. For 12 lucky fans, “high gear” will be powered by Palmer:
— Ryan Palmer (@RyanPalmerPGA) January 29, 2015
This is truly awesome. Some guys give away hats and shirts and shades — this guy gives away beer. Well, the means to purchase beer, anyway.
Ryan Palmer, ladies and gentlemen — a man of the people.
Related Link: Phoenix Open: Golf’s Best Party of the Year
– Waste Management Signs 10-Years Extension As Named Sponsor Of Phoenix Open
– Phoenix & The Top Destinations For Winter Golf
– Tiger Woods To Make 2015 Debut At Waste Management Phoenix Open
– With A New Look, TPC Scottsdale Is Ready For Raucous Fans
– Examining The New TPC Scottsdale With Tom Weiskopf
– Photos: Phoenix Open Best Moments
– 5 Things You Need To Know About The Phoenix Open