We’re firm believers that golf should be fun. Why else would you want to spend your valuable weekend on the course?
We’re also firm supporters of anything that helps make the entire experience more enjoyable. One group helping make the game much more fun is The Caddy Girls.
Originally based out of Myrtle Beach — Coastal Carolina University, more specifically — The Caddy Girls offer caddie services at several locations across the country and are as in tune with the game and the art of caddieing as they are with providing their clients a memorable experience.
Tonight The Caddy Girls will hope to secure funds to provide even more memorable experiences to golfers far and wide during a visit to ABC’s “Shark Tank.”
— The Caddy Girls (@THECADDYGIRLS) October 4, 2014
The Caddy Girls founder and owner Meghan Tarmey takes her business in front of the sharks tonight at 9 p.m. EST.
As they await their “Shark Tank” fate, The Caddy Girls aren’t wasting any time. They’re recently returned from a location shoot in Bimini for their 2015 calendar. If their 2014 calendar is any indication, it’s going to be eagerly anticipated. Here are a few shots and highlights from the trip:
— The Caddy Girls (@THECADDYGIRLS) October 7, 2014
— Meghan Tarmey (@MeghanJade) October 4, 2014
— The Caddy Girls (@THECADDYGIRLS) October 5, 2014
We figured it was appropriate in essence of our #SharkTank episode airing on #ABC Oct 17th. #biminibliss #rwbimini #caddygirls #sharks
Photo Gallery: Best of The Caddy Girls: Part 1
Other Hot Links:
– 9 Second Challenge: The Putt
– For Only $1.3M, You Can Own Ian Poulter’s Old Home
– 5 Things You Need To Know: Frys.com Open
– Jarrod Lyle Set For PGA Tour Return After Frys.Com Monday Qualifier
– 9 NHL Stars Who Took Their Skills to the Golf Course
– Cheyenne Woods Returns To LPGA Q-School Finals
– World’s Longest Golf Club Record Broken… Again
– Rickie Fowler, Jason Dufner Featured In College Football Play Calling
– Ryo Ishikawa Shows Off For GoPro Cameras