Attention all video game golf freaks! We finally have our first look at a next-generation golf game for both Xbox One and Playstation 4: The Golf Club by HB Studios. It’ll be available this spring.
The Canadian-based developer released an exclusive look at actual gameplay footage from their new golf simulation, which looks eerily similar to that “other” golf game we’ve all known for years.
— The Golf Club (@thegolfclubgame) January 22, 2014
Somebody prove to me that isn’t a virtual Steve Elkington making golf swings on my computer screen. I dare you.
In addition to playing a number of pre-loaded courses, The Golf Club will also allow players to build their own custom courses. You can also create custom tournaments and player models to use en route to becoming the next virtual Jack Nicklaus… or something.
Related Link: New EA Sports Golf Game to Feature More Courses
Other Hot Links:
– TV Preview: Back9Network Original Programming
– 5 Things You Need To Know about Torrey Pines
– John Daly Rocks SpongeBob GolfPants
– Tiger Woods Urges Golf Courses to Offer Free Golf
– Super Bowl Team’s City With Better Golf: Seattle or Denver?