Perhaps it’s the New Englander in me, but any chance I get to relate to Tom Brady, I’ll take it.
That’s why UGG Australia’s latest commercial featuring the quarterback is a must-watch for any Patriots — or golf — fan.
In it, Brady explains that whether he’s on the field or off, he never wants to leave a timeout unused. In the video, the timeout Brady’s talking about, of course, is a day of golf with his father. Patriots fan or not, more golf and special moments are something that anyone can get on board with — even Cowboys fans.
You see, football wasn’t Brady’s first love. Golf was his first sport and he enjoyed Saturday rounds with his father. That, along with the fancy new UGG shoes he’s promoting, was the motivation for the new ad.
Other Hot Links:
– NFL Calls On Palmer, Nicklaus To Talk Manning, Brady
– Tom Brady, Peyton Manning Highlights From Pebble Beach
– 7 Best NFL Golf Pairings
– 7 Reasons To Love Keegan Bradley
– Bradley, Mahan, Simpson Named U.S. Ryder Cup Captain’s Picks
– Gallacher, Poulter, Westwood Complete European Ryder Cup Team
– ‘Hot Shots Golf’ Making Return, Coming to PS4
– Golf Rube Goldberg Machine Produces Must-See Ice Bucket Challenge