If you weren’t interested in buying Jim Furyk’s $5.995 million house in Hawaii for whatever reason, we’ve got a solution courtesy of another PGA Tour player.
Ted Purdy, who’s amassed more than $7.5 million playing on the PGA and Web.com Tours, has listed his Phoenix, Ariz., house for $1.595 million.
And yes, it’s complete with a putting green and a phenomenal backyard.
My home is for sale: http://t.co/GsR1Gm81Sl
— Ted Purdy (@TedPurdy) January 2, 2015
The place is 5,731 square feet, equipped with six bedrooms and six bathrooms. It also features an exercise room and a kitchen loaded with stainless steel appliances and a huge island.
The best part of this house, however, is on the outside. That’s where you’ll find a tennis-basketball court combo, pool, and putting green. You’ll be hosting the best parties in town for sure.
What’s strange about the listing on Zillow.com, however, is that it features a “Mother-in-Law.” Seriously. I’m not sure what that means, but don’t let that scare you from this fantastic home.
Related Link: Jim Furyk’s Maui Mansion Hits Market At $5.995 Million
Other Hot Links:
– Hunter Mahan’s House Is A Steal At $9.5 Million
– Rory Adds To Real Estate Collection With Seafront Pad
– More Than Just A Putting Green: 3 Incredible Golf Homes For Sale
– Jason Kidd’s Hamptons Mansion With Putting Green Up For Sale
– Phil Mickelson Selling California Home For $6 Million
– Got $60 Million? Buy Your Own Private Golf Course & Mansion
– Geoff Ogilvy To Buy $3.695 Million Home In Scottsdale