There is absolutely no connection between golf and Captain Jack Sparrow, but him performing trick shots on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is absolutely awesome.
The golf trick shot kings of our time, the Bryan Bros., caught up with Mr. (drunk) Sparrow in Los Angeles where he helped them juggle a golf ball … with his pistol. After successfully doing so, Sparrow did what you’d expect.
In addition to teaming up with Jack Sparrow, the Bryan Bros. also met a few other characters in Hollywood, including a guy with muscles much larger than mine. Unfortunately, he wasn’t much help when it came to actually moving his arms…
It’s too bad they got busted. I would’ve liked to see what other celebrity lookalikes they would’ve run into.
Maybe next time they’ll have to go undercover.
More Trick Shots:
– Pros (Hilariously) Try Trick Shot Challenge At Thailand Golf Championship
– Street Trick Shots Are Dangerous Yet Incredibly Enticing
– Hilarious Trick Shot Ends In A Golf Ball To The Head
– 9 Best Amateur Golf Videos Of 2014
– ‘Dude Perfect’ Drops Trick Shot Reel With Seahawks’ Russell Wilson, Pete Carroll
– 9 Best (Worst?) Golf Fails Of 2014
– This Is The Longest, Greatest 3-Foot Birdie Putt Ever
– Is This The Greatest Hole-In-One Of All Time?
– A Trick Shot So Incredible You’ll be Hungry for a Hot Dog
– Brandt Snedeker Shoots Skeet With His 4-Iron
– Three-Man Juggling Trick Shot Is The Best
– Bubba Watson Sinks Awesome Mini-Golf Putt… Backwards
– Juggling Pro Shop Trick Shot is Amazing
– Typical John Daly, Teeing Off From a Woman’s Mouth
– It Takes Two: Friends Team Up For Amazing Trick Shot