The golf world is alive and well on Twitter, sharing some insight into the lives of the best players on the planet — on and off the course. Here are our favorite tweets from the week that was.
1) Smell Ya’ Later Little Lilly
Little Lilly scrubbing Damoni the elephant at Woburn Safari Park. Amazing experience. pic.twitter.com/BLk1doQe0H
— Ian Poulter (@IanJamesPoulter) July 25, 2013
2) Caroline Captures the Moment
Beautiful firework display happening outside, it has lasted 25 min already! Sitting on the terrace watching it! pic.twitter.com/jc9ZdRvy7k
— Caroline Wozniacki (@CaroWozniacki) July 26, 2013
3) A Reaction Suitable for An Outstanding Win
— Christina Kim (@TheChristinaKim) July 28, 2013
4) Calling All Bros!
— Jason Dufner (@JasonDufner) July 28, 2013
5) Embracing Canada for All its Glory
— JJ Henry (@jjhenrygolf) July 26, 2013
6) Monster Truck Tires…’Merica
— bubba watson (@bubbawatson) July 25, 2013
7) If Wearing an Iguana Suit is Wrong, We Don’t Want to Be Right
Just bought myself an iguana but I’m not convinced to be honest pic.twitter.com/cW7iSTnjDv
— david lynn (@DaveLynndawg) July 24, 2013
8) Get it Gary!
— Gary Player (@garyplayer) July 25, 2013
9) Say Hello to the Newest Member of the Clubhouse
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) July 28, 2013
Related Link: Oh, the Places Golf’s Majors Trophies Have Been