No hole-in-one is the same as another, but they all do have one thing in common: They happen on land … not water. As strange and obvious as that may sound, a group of trick shot artists have done the unthinkable.
Whether you’d call this a hole-in-one or not is completely up to you, but nonetheless it’s a spectacular shot. With a flag in the ocean and a car floor mat on the beach, this guy hit a shot that you have to see to believe.
It’s the unheard-of underwater hole-in-one:
And based on the multiple camera angles and failed attempt, I’d have to say this is a legitimate “hole-in-one.”
Related Link: Ranking The 9 Best Trick Shots Of 2014
More Trick Shots:
– Is This Ridiculous Backstop-Putt Better Than The Original?
– Christmas Trick Shots With The Bryan Bros.
– Trick Shots With Drunk Captain Jack Sparrow…Yes, Seriously
– Pros (Hilariously) Try Trick Shot Challenge At Thailand Golf Championship
– Street Trick Shots Are Dangerous Yet Incredibly Enticing
– Hilarious Trick Shot Ends In A Golf Ball To The Head
– 9 Best Amateur Golf Videos Of 2014
– ‘Dude Perfect’ Drops Trick Shot Reel With Seahawks’ Russell Wilson, Pete Carroll
– 9 Best (Worst?) Golf Fails Of 2014
– This Is The Longest, Greatest 3-Foot Birdie Putt Ever
– Is This The Greatest Hole-In-One Of All Time?
– A Trick Shot So Incredible You’ll be Hungry for a Hot Dog
– Brandt Snedeker Shoots Skeet With His 4-Iron
– Three-Man Juggling Trick Shot Is The Best
– Bubba Watson Sinks Awesome Mini-Golf Putt… Backwards
– Juggling Pro Shop Trick Shot is Amazing
– Typical John Daly, Teeing Off From a Woman’s Mouth
– It Takes Two: Friends Team Up For Amazing Trick Shot