Retrieving lost golf balls can be a tall task, especially without the correct equipment. You can send your caddie to fetch it from the pond, but not all of us are fortunate enough to have someone looping for us.
Instead, just bring this awesome Labrador (ball) Retriever to the course with you.
I don’t think Murphy would be able to carry your clubs, but if you ever hit your last golf ball into a pond, this guy’s got you covered.
And while we’re at it, if you think a ball-retrieving dog is impressive, you’ll love the Ball Hogs. Check out a sneak peak of Back9Network’s original series “Ball Hogs” below:
Related Link: Golf Ball Diver Bitten By a Gator for a Second Time
Other Hot Links
– NBA’s J.R. Smith Plays Golf with Special Olympics Superstar
– ‘The Simpsons’ Marathon Brings Back Show’s Top Golf Memories
– Man Wields Machete After Golf Ball Lands In His Yard
– Ian Poulter Adds Some Serious Horsepower to His Wedges
– John Daly, David Duval Back to Q-School Thanks to Flawed System
– Recent Trend Suggests Rory McIlroy Won’t Win FedExCup
– First Electric Supercar Coming In 2015 For $529K
– The Fringe: Fowler Lends a Hand & McIlroy Gets His Swell On in NYC