It’s a good thing that New Year’s Eve and holiday get-togethers are over. You now have a full year to train with the hopes of beating this thing:
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that’s a robotic arm cleaning house at beer pong. The Terminator series predicted the rise of machines. Folks, it may have already started.
Boston-based robotics firm, Empire Robotics, put this thing together. It’s called ‘Versaball’ and it dominates the table like you’ve never seen.
According to the firm, this is how it works:
The green ball is filled with a sand like material. When air is pumped into the ball, the ball softens. The ball is then pushed against the target object. Pulling air out of the ball jams the sand like material together, causing the ball to harden. This transition from soft to hard creates the gripping forces.
The ‘Versaball’ is set to present at CES this week and will challenge those brave enough to play it.
Other Hot Links:
– What’s it like to golf with President Obama?
– Sunday Drive: $180K 50th Anniversary Shelby Cobra 427
– Tour Player Lists $1.595 Million Home With Amazing Backyard
– Man Arrested For Drunk Driving Massive Golf Cart On Freeway
– 6-Year-Old Makes Two Holes-In-One In Same Round
– Video: This Is The Most Insane Way To Pull A Loose Tooth
– Nick O’Leary Makes Grandfather Jack Nicklaus Proud In FSU Putting Contest
– Ranking The 9 Best Trick Shots Of 2014
– 9 Best (Worst?) Golf Fails Of 2014
– Creepy NBA Fan Sniffs Sweaty Jersey In Bizarre Video
– Too Much Snow? Have No Fear, ‘Snolf’ Is Here
– Jim Furyk’s Maui Mansion Hits Market At $5.995 Million
– The Clubhouse: Pro Football Hall Of Famer Eric Dickerson