Charles Barkley hasn’t exactly mastered the golf swing yet, so he decided to give baseball a shot. Barkley was given the honor of throwing out the first pitch at the Cubs game, and while his windup was much better than his downswing, the results were turribly similar.
He didn’t exactly find the strike zone, and he knew it right away.
Probably not what you want to do in front of the home crowd (of 20?) at Wrigley Field, but we’ve seen worse. Way worse.
With Sir Charles showing us how he throws a baseball, now would be a good time to pose the question of what’s harder to watch — his golf swing or his first pitch?
Here are a few GIFs to help you decide.
Related Link: Photos: Golfer First Pitches
– Charles Barkley’s New Swing Isn’t Turrible, Still Finishes Dead Last
– 9 of Charles Barkley’s Most ‘Turrible’ Golf Swings
– James Stewart Imitates Charles Barkley’s Swing To Imperfection
– Charles Barkley Talks Trash at Regions Tradition Pro-Am
– Sir Charles Barkley Reigns in Tahoe
– Hockey Star Tyler Seguin Allows Tee Shot Off His Nether Region