It’s not often we see a punter celebrating in the NFL (or any football game, for that matter), so as you’d expect, they’re not all that experienced in the showboating category. It showed on Saturday.
Colts punter Pat McAfee hit a great punt against the Saints, pinning New Orleans inside its own 15-yard line. And then it happened:
BOOM! The greatest celebration in punter history. I really don’t know where this type of celebration comes from, or what relation a golf swing has with football, but I loved it.
Maybe McAfee imagined himself sticking a 50-yard wedge shot to four feet.
At least he won’t have to worry about getting fined for this one.
Other Hot Links
– Weekend Recap: Hunter Mahan Rises to the Top
– Phil Mickelson Hits From Hospitality Tent… Again
– 9 Best Ice Bucket Challenges from Pro Golfers
– Andy Murray Shadows Rory McIlroy At The Barclays
– 11 Most Memorable New York Sports Moments
– Bob Barker Is Back… and Fighting People Again
– 9 Mostly Serious Ways to Improve the FedExCup Playoff System