I’m not really sure where to begin with this one. “Strange” would be an absolute understatement.
While the Indiana Pacers were taking on the Brooklyn Nets on the court, one fan was having the time of his life in the stands … sniffing Lavoy Allen’s jersey. Yes, sniffing.
Not only did he take a big whiff of Allen’s back, but he savored the sweaty, musty smell afterwards. “Yes.”
The absolute best part about this video is the coincidental timing of Allen’s reaction. As soon as the guy finishes his inhalation, Allen nods as if he knew it was happening.
Need to see it again? Here it is in GIF form for your viewing pleasure.
I can’t get this image out of my head, and now you can’t either. From the creepy lean-in to his eyes opening wide as if he just saw a unicorn, it’s all just a little too disturbing.
We’re not sure if this is the first time the jersey sniffer has been to an NBA game but we dug deep to find some (fake) evidence of his love for golf. It turns out, he’s a big fan of Rory, Tiger and Phil.
Related Link: Photos: Craziest Fans At The Open
Other Hot Links:
– Too Much Snow? Have No Fear, ‘Snolf’ Is Here
– Jim Furyk’s Maui Mansion Hits Market At $5.995 Million
– The Clubhouse: Pro Football Hall Of Famer Eric Dickerson
– The Clubhouse’s 20 for 2015: No. 3 Phil Mickelson
– Where Would You Go If You Could Travel The World In 4 Hours?
– One Direction Star Receives Lifetime Membership To Irish Golf Club
– Corvette Stingray Dash Cam Catches Valet Misbehaving
– Tweek In Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
– The Fringe: Gary Player Predicts Rory To Win Masters & The Boldest Predictions
– Is This Ridiculous Backstop-Putt Better Than The Original?
– The Clubhouse’s 20 for 2015: No. 4 Dustin Johnson