The Ice Bucket Challenge is still going strong, having raised more than $100 million since its start. And while we’ve seen some great videos of people dumping water on their heads, every video has one thing in common: it’s a person dumping the bucket.
How else would you complete the challenge? Well, you could have a golf-themed Rube Goldberg machine do it:
This is definitely one of the coolest Ice Bucket Challenges I’ve ever seen. And also one of the longest.
The guy taking the challenge sat anxiously under that bucket of water for quite a long time. I just wonder how many attempts it took him to pull this one off.
However many tries it took, it was worth it.
– Jack Nicklaus & Employees Take Massive Ice Bucket Challenge
– 9 Best Ice Bucket Challenges from Pro Golfers
– Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy Accept Ice Bucket Challenge
– Meghan Markle Accepts Rory McIlroy’s Ice Bucket Challenge
– U.S. Ryder Cup Team Takes Ice Bucket Challenge
– Tim Finchem, Tom Watson Continue Ice Bucket Challenge
– Ice Bucket Challenge Goes Mainstream on ‘Today Show’
– Charles Barkley Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
– Ice Bucket Challenge Continues with Pro Golfers
– 9 Best Sports Ice Bucket Challenges
– Introducing the Golf Ball Bucket Challenge