Everyone likes a good smartphone game. There’s always a situation, whether it’s when you’re in a boring meeting or waiting on the tee box, when you need to kill some time.
NimbleBit has a track record for consistently producing popular games such as “Pocket Planes” and “Tiny Tower,” and now it’s getting into the golf world.
The developer tweeted an announcement about a new game set to be released called “Golfinity” – a unique take on the always-classic mini golf.
NimbleBit’s next game is… GOLFINITY https://t.co/NWiilxbjWO
— NimbleBit (@NimbleBit) October 23, 2014
The trailer doesn’t give too much away, but I’m sure you get the point. It’s a cool, simple version of golf on your phone that will probably keep you occupied for hours.
There’s no word on a release date yet, but we’ll keep our eyes peeled.
Related Link: 9 Must-Have Golf Apps For Your New iPhone
More Hot Links:
– Time is Money: $2.5 Million Watch Is Simply Stunning
– Jason Kidd’s Hamptons Mansion With Putting Green Up For Sale
– This Is The Longest, Greatest 3-Foot Birdie Putt Ever
– The Turn: Fall Craft Beer Recommendations
– Thirsty Thursday: The Champagne Of Beer Heists
– The Fringe: Elin’s Mansion Complete & Dufner Takes ‘Aussie Challenge’
– PGA Tour Wives Upset Husbands In Wiffle Ball Classic