It’s usually never a good idea to take your pants off on the golf course. From my experience, when the situation does occur, disaster ensues. In this hilarious situation, a golfer decided to strip down to his skivvies in an attempt to not only retrieve his ball from a hazard, but to play it.
And yes, you guessed it … it didn’t go well. (You might want to use earmuffs while listening to this video … as expected, there’s some salty, colorful language.)
It’s bad enough that he fell in the hazard, but the fact that he couldn’t get out makes makes me giggle like a schoolgirl. And even after everything, he still gets on all fours to fish his ball from the stream. I just wish his buddy would have pushed him in again so we could see another minute of this guy trying to crawl out of the hazard.
Related Link: Video Breakdown: The Anatomy of a Failed Golf Trick Shot
Other Hot Links:
– The Fringe: McIlroy Blasts Off & Bradley Gets Big Surprise
– Harrington, Jimenez, Olazabal Named Ryder Cup Vice Captains
– Amazing Tiger Woods Portrait Made Entirely Of Nike Swooshes
– 11 Most Memorable Denver Sports Moments
– Tom Brady Takes Timeout For Golf In New UGG Ad
– PGA Tour Wanted Denver Broncos To Win Super Bowl
– 5 Things You Need To Know: BMW Championship at Cherry Hills