Holding a beer while attempting to partake in fun activities is a challenge. Thankfully, there’s the Drinking Jacket … the greatest invention since the birth of beer, itself.
The Drinking Jacket, a newly-funded Kickstarter project, is exactly what it sounds like: A jacket designed to make enjoying an adult beverage more convenient. It features a neoprene koozie pocket to hold your drink, a zipper which doubles as a bottle opener, a hidden flask pocket, and so much more.
The cuffs on the sleeves also fold to become convenient, non-slip gloves to keep your hand warm, but your drink cold.
Essentially, it’s everything you could need in a hoodie for a day (or night) of drinking. And the most absurd part? It raised $574,630 on Kickstarter. People love their booze.
I just have one gripe: Why couldn’t I be the one to invent this?! It’s an art masterpiece in the form of a hoodie. And I want one.
Unfortunately, if you hadn’t already backed the project at the time of reading this, you won’t be able to get your hands on one until they become widely available to the public … if they ever do.
Here’s the full list of features for you to clamor over:
Other Hot Links:
– Back9Network Gift Guide: Nexbelt
– The Clubhouse’s 20 for 2015: No. 8 Sergio Garcia
– The Turn: USGA Celebrates 120th Year
– At $1.8M, Hunter Mahan’s SoCal Golf Course House Is A Bargain
– Sunday Drive: 1989 Lamborghini SUV & The Coolest Lambo Products
– Video: Golf Cart Drifting On Frozen Pond Is A Great Success
– Back9Network Gift Guide: Bushnell NEO XS GPS Rangefinder
– Back9Network Gift Guide: Golf Shoes
– Rory Adds To Real Estate Collection With Seafront Pad
– Must-See Video: J.R. Smith Plays Golf With Special Olympics Champion
– The Fringe: Furyk Tops Pros, Jaxson de Ville In Halftime Contest
– The Turn: Jim Remy On Torrance’s Comments, Task Force & More
– The Clubhouse: Golf & Music
– Back9Network Gift Guide: Nike Golf Apparel & Gear