Two-time Masters Champion Bubba Watson will be a PGA Show Special Guest for the 62nd PGA Merchandise Show, Jan. 20-23, 2015, in Orlando, Florida, joining PGA President Derek Sprague for the annual global golf event’s official Opening Ceremony on Wednesday morning, Jan. 21, plus make several special appearances during PGA Show Week.
“We are pleased to welcome Bubba Watson as a PGA Show Special Guest at the 62nd PGA Merchandise Show and look forward to his participation during PGA Show Week,” said PGA President Derek Sprague. “We know our Opening Ceremony will rise to a new level of excitement this year with his enthusiastic approach and that our attending PGA Professionals and industry guests will enjoy the opportunity to hear directly from Bubba during Demo Day and on the PGA Forum Stage.”
It will be Watson’s first PGA Merchandise Show appearance. He will share his shot-making skills during a live demonstration on the range at the PGA Show Outdoor Demo Day on Tuesday, Jan. 20, at Orange County National Golf Center, for attending PGA Professionals, media and invited retailers, plus appear on the PGA Forum Stage on Wednesday, Jan. 21, at the Orange County Convention Center to share insights on his game and plans for 2015.
Additionally, Watson will make appearances on behalf of PING and Oakley at the PGA Show Demo Day and on the PGA Show Floor.
“I’m excited to experience my first PGA Merchandise Show later this month,” said Watson. “I’ve heard so many great things about the PGA Show and can’t wait to see everyone from our industry, plus explore all the new products on the Show floor.”
Watson joins a long list of celebrities who join more than 40,000 golf industry professionals from around the world at the annual PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando. Golf personalities such as Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Annika Sorenstam, Greg Norman, Jason Dufner, Graeme McDowell, Paula Creamer, Rickie Fowler, Stacy Lewis, Ian Poulter, Natalie Gulbis, Nancy Lopez, Lee Trevino, Peter Jacobsen and many others have appeared at previous PGA Merchandise Shows or will be on hand in 2015.
Other Hot Links:
– The Fringe: Chris Kirk Drug Tested After Tying Course Record
– Watch Miguel Angel Jimenez Sink ‘The World’s Most Interesting Ace’
– Chrome Soft: Behind The Making Of Callaway Golf’s New Ball
– Phil Mickelson Sells California Home For $5.725 Million
– Rickie Fowler & Rory McIlroy Hit Fish Food In ‘Pitch & Paddle’ Contest
– Ian Poulter Gets Fitted At Ferrari HQ, Makes You Extremely Jealous
– John Elway & 9 Hilariously Awkward Press Conferences
– The Turn: Economic Impact Of CFB Playoff, Phoenix Open & Super Bowl
– Ryan Carey Of ‘Golf Treasures’ Talks Rory, Tiger Memorabilia
– Off Par: Ancient Golf Aliens
– Patrick Reed’s Epic Tan Line & CFB ‘Mean Tweets’
– Tweek In Review: The Week’s Best Tweets