Winning a car for making a hole-in-one is just about as good as it gets … unless you’re not old enough to drive.
At the 40th RSGC Ladies Amateur Open Championship last week, Volvo Car Malaysia offered a brand new Volvo XC60 to any golfer who could make a hole-in-one over the course of the three-day tournament.
Twelve-year-old Natasha Oon cashed in. She stepped up to the hole without knowing there was a new car on the line, and sank her tee shot for an ace.
Her interview afterwards was absolutely priceless:
Unfortunately, Oon will have to wait a few years before she can enjoy her winnings. But at least she’ll get to ride in it on her way to school.
“It’s my mom’s now,” Oon said. “I’ll take it later”
Wise words from a humble young girl.
Other Hot Links
– Jack Nicklaus & Employees Take Massive Ice Bucket Challenge
– Man Filming Golf Swing Takes Low Blow
– Rory McIlroy Breaks Bread With Bubba… Clinton That Is
– The Odds: Rory’s Price Provides Value For Deutsche Bank Field
– Golfstradamaus: Deutsche Bank Championship
– LaDainian Tomlinson Sells Mansion With Putting Green, Bunker
– Mashed Potatoes, Baba Booey & The Top PGA Tour Fan Shouts