It’s Super Bowl week, which means it’s Waste Management Phoenix Open week, which means it’s Caddie Race week. Oh wait, the PGA Tour banned the caddies from having fun.
Might we see a few rebels in the field? We have yet to see specifications on what would happen should a few caddies decide to keep up the tradition of racing to the 16th green at TPC Scottsdale, so maybe some loopers will still give it a go to please the hard-cheering fans? If not, we’ll always have these.
Possibly the best caddie race ever:
Maybe a reason for the ban:
Bubba Watson gets involved, James Hahn dances:
Players race too:
Josh Teater’s caddie, Charles Gibson, comes up a bit short:
Related Link: Phoenix Open: Golf’s Best Party of the Year
– Tour Stops: Outside The Ropes At The Waste Management Phoenix Open
– Phoenix & The Top Destinations For Winter Golf
– Tim Tebow Wins Big At Waste Management Pro-Am
– Fowler In Phoenix: Rickie Ready For Action At TPC Scottsdale
– Examining The New TPC Scottsdale With Tom Weiskopf
– Photos: Phoenix Open Best Moments
– 5 Things You Need To Know About The Phoenix Open
– Keegan Bradley’s Dilemma: Super Bowl Or PGA Tour Victory?