You may remember a few months back us bringing you the news of Hunter Mahan listing his Dallas mansion for $9.5 million.
This weekend, the five-time PGA Tour champion listed his Southern California residence for $1.799 million.
How’s that for a bargain?
The residence sits on Coto de Caza Golf & Racquet Club, a private facility near Rancho Santa Margarita, Calif. As the L.A. Times reported Sunday, the Tuscan-style house was built in 1999 and looks over the 12th hole of Coto de Caza’s South Course.
The house includes a circular foyer, step-down living room, a game room, a workout room, five bedrooms, 4 1/2 bathrooms and near 5,000 square feet. Outdoor features, amidst the water views, include an infinity pool, barbecue and fire pit area and — of course — a putting green.
Here’s a closer look at the pad:
It’s no doubt a beautiful house and one that I sure as hell wouldn’t mind living in. But man, have you seen his Dallas mansion — which is still on the market?
Here’s a few snapshots at this ridiculous four-bedroom, five-bathroom mansion with an indoor basketball court, golf simulator, infinity pool, elevator, wine cellar and — oh yeah — a 12-car garage.
Related Link: Hunter Mahan’s House Is A Steal At $9.5 Million
Other Hot Links:
– Rory Adds To Real Estate Collection With Seafront Pad
– Must-See Video: J.R. Smith Plays Golf With Special Olympics Champion
– The Fringe: Furyk Tops Pros, Jaxson de Ville In Halftime Contest
– The Turn: Jim Remy On Torrance’s Comments, Task Force & More
– The Clubhouse: Golf & Music
– Back9Network Gift Guide: Nike Golf Apparel & Gear
– Trick Shots With Drunk Captain Jack Sparrow…Yes, Seriously
– The Clubhouse’s 20 for 2015: No. 11 Bubba Watson
– #Bubbaclaus Contest Pulls In Hilariously Bad Christmas Jokes
– David Ortiz’s Annual Celebrity Golf Tournament Looked Like A Blast