It seems like forever ago that Bubba Watson shipped his beloved General Lee off to the shop to get some work done on it. Actually, it’s been roughly 157 days … but who’s counting?
Watson originally tweeted a picture showing the General up on a flatbed truck, ready to roll off to the shop …
— bubba watson (@bubbawatson) December 27, 2013
… and on Tuesday, he tweeted a picture of his pride and joy nestled safely in its own special garage:
— bubba watson (@bubbawatson) May 20, 2014
Thanks to Watson’s massive collection of automotive toys, you can officially add his name to the list of people we should never feel bad for. Be it the bulletproof truck or hovercraft golf cart, Watson definitely had some other modes of transportation while the General was in the shop.
In case you haven’t noticed, he’s also been busy with his day job. Since Dec. 13 of last year, the day the General went under the automotive knife, Watson has won twice on tour — once at the Northern Trust Open and again at that little invitational tournament they hold in Augusta, Ga., every year.
Related Link: Need More Bubba Watson? He Now Has His Own Show
Other Hot Links:
– Bubba Watson Visits Random Golf Store, Starts Challenging People
– Bubba Watson Treated Like a Star in Return to Georgia Campus
– Bubba Watson Celebrates Win at Waffle House
– 5 Reasons Bubba Watson is Not Your Average Golfer
– Bubba Watson Returns Home, Tosses Wahoos’ 1st Pitch
– Bubba Watson Sends Signed Masters Flag to Recovering Teen
– The Lowdown on Bubba Watson’s Bulletproof Truck
– Bubba Watson Sinks Putt on a Plane, Makes SportsCenter (Video)
– Bubba Watson Plays Through an Office Cubicle (Video)
– Bubba Watson Makes His Own SportsCenter Video
– Bubba Watson Appears on ‘Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson’
– Bubba Watson’s Unexpected Visit to Dubsdread