After a long season on the road, during which he won $6.3 million and a green jacket, Bubba Watson is heading home. Hopefully he doesn’t get lost – in his maze, that is.
The reigning Masters champ introduced us to the Bubba Maze back in August, and the corn maze at Sweet Season Farms in Milton, Fla., is now open. The man himself will be there on Saturday to check it out and sign autographs for fans:
— bubba watson (@bubbawatson) October 1, 2014
Also on offer at Sweet Season Farms are a Corn Cannon (shoot corn at targets), a Corn Popper (a 30 x 60-foot in-ground open-air jumping pillow), Corn Hole (bag toss), Redneck Golf (?), and Pumpkin Bowling. Sounds like a great place for kids – and Bubba Watson, who’s really just a big kid.
It’s $10 for the “Whole Cob” admission, and $8 for the “Half Cob” admission. With $6.3 million in the bank, we’re hoping Watson just covers the costs for everyone who shows up on Saturday.
Related Link: How Corny! Maze To Be Designed After Bubba Watson
More Hot Links:
– Dimples & Distance: The Physics Of Golf
– Keegan Bradley: We Need Fred Couples As Ryder Cup Captain
– Off Par: Terminal Slice
– Tournament Hole Of The Week: Reignwood LPGA Classic
– Popular Guy: Paul Azinger Speaks To Baltimore Orioles
– The Fringe: Padraig Won’t Captain In 2016 & Callaway Immortalizes Reed’s ‘Shush’