That may or may not have earned him the opening spot in an ESPN commercial that came out the next month, where he and a dozen other athletes said “DaDaDa DaDaDa” after big moments.
So it turns out, SportsCenter has a mutual appreciation for Watson. The golfer posted another self-made video to YouTube on Monday night, titled, “SC Top 10 Nominee?”
Then he tweeted to @SportsCenter, and sure enough, Watson made the cut.
@bubbawatson Clutch putt, Bubba. You’ll be seeing that on the late edition of SportsCenter.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 14, 2014
When you’re a former Masters winner, you can get on SportsCenter’s Top 10 even when you say “putter” and hold up your ball, then say “ball” and hold up your putter.
Other Hot Links:
– TV Preview: Back9Network Original Programming
– Bubba Watson Plays Through an Office Cubicle
– Video: Ahmad Rashad Hassled By Random Guy On Driving Range
– John Daly Sinks Ace at Pro-Am, Wins Brand New Luxury Car?
– This 5-Year-Old Probably Has a Better Golf Swing Than You