— bubba watson (@bubbawatson) February 17, 2014
That’s former Masters Champion Bubba Watson’s son, Caleb, hitting golf balls this weekend. Not too shabby for a kid who’s almost two years old, eh?
Watson had a lot to celebrate this week thanks to his strong play at the 2014 Northern Trust Open. It marked his seventh career victory on the PGA Tour, but something tells me moments like watching his son hit golf balls are much more important to Bubba.
And shouldn’t that be the way it is, anyway?
Related Links: 95-Foot Court Putt Earns College Student $15,000
Other Hot Links:
– More Cute Kids! Ian Poulter’s Son Drives Mini Cart
– Ian Poulter Celebrates His Birthday & His Kids
– Future of Golf: Best Pee Wee Golf Swings in the World
– Presidential Golf Facts You May Not Know
– The Best of Jimmy Fallon’s Funny Golf Gags – Part 1
– Helping A Real Hero: The Daniel Meyer Story
– Harold Varner III Tries Out Google Glasses on Driving Range