Callaway Golf has announced its newest contest, the “Big Bertha Pay Day”, to coincide with the upcoming U.S. Open at Pinehurst next month. The premise is simple: Demo a Callaway Big Bertha, Big Bertha Alpha or Big Bertha Fairway Wood and get a chance to win Phil Mickelson’s paycheck from the Open.
Well, technically Phil still gets paid; you’ll just win the equivalent amount. Don’t steal from Phil.
All you have to do is demo one of the aforementioned Callaway clubs at a participating location and you will receive a code that you can enter into a website for a chance to win. If Mickelson wins the U.S. Open, that could mean a payday of $1.5 million. That’s a lot of Waffle House visits, folks.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, visit www.callawaygolf.com/BigBerthaPayday.
Photo Gallery: Phil Mickelson at the Majors
Related Link: Fowler, Mickelson, DJ Switch Up Swings On Island Hole
Other Hot Links:
– Fabulous Phil: Mickelson at the Majors
– Phil Mickelson Throws Signed Footballs Into Crowd
– Phil Mickelson Says He’ll Win ‘A Couple’ U.S. Opens
– Phil Mickelson Can School You Lefty or Righty
– Phil Mickelson Loses $1 Bet with Masters Fan
– Phil Mickelson: ‘I Want To Be An Olympic Athlete’
– Phil Mickelson Flop Shot Over Roger Cleveland