Poor Stewart Cink. The man has no hair and because he’s a golfer, he wears a hat 95 percent of the time. So of course his head is going to be pasty white on top.
The guys on the “Dan Patrick Show” are calling it the White & Tan, which stems from a beer called Black & Tan (typically, it’s Guinness poured over a lighter beer, like ale). They discussed the “picture of the week” on Friday morning’s show.
It’s no secret that Cink owns a white dome, but that’s one unfortunate screen shot.
Other Hot Links:
– TV Preview: Back9Network Original Programming
– Padraig Harrington Obeys Wife, Doesn’t Jump Off Stadium
– Jason Dufner in a Ric Flair Robe?
– Rory McIlroy Asked Caroline’s Parents for Permission to Propose
– Tiger Woods Once Told Billy Horschel ‘White Men Can’t Jump’