God have mercy on us all. The Golf Boys are back.
The sport’s boy band — comprised of Bubba Watson, Rickie Fowler, Ben Crane and Hunter Mahan — released their second single (if you can call it that) on Monday. Entitled “2.Oh” in homage to their breakout “hit” “Oh, Oh, Oh,” the boys are up to their usual antics.
There’s Bubba Watson pulling off the Diet Coke-Mentos trick while he hits a drive, the Fab Four with tan marks spelling out “Boys,” riding around in a “Pimp My Ride” golf cart, as well as shimmying around in an oversized flat-brim cap.
The tune could also be considered golf’s “We Didn’t Start the Fire” with the number of player references in the lyrics. Among those mentioned in punny fashion include Jason Day, Sang-Moon Bae, Stewart Cink, Louis Oosthuizen, Kevin Na, Stuart Appleby, Kevin Na, Adam Scott, Bo Van Pelt, Ricky Barnes and Rory Sabbatini.
As Bubba would say, you’re welcome.
Other Hot Links:
– Stanford Teammates Get New Sponsors, Make Pro Debut
– 5 Things You Need to Know: Travelers Championship
– 9 Players to Watch at the 2014 U.S. Women’s Open
– Trick Shot Tuesday: Masters of Misdirection
– Is FootGolf the Next Big Thing?
– Martin Kaymer Came Closer to Losing the Open Than You Think
– The Fringe: Kaymer Watches World Cup in NYC & Bubba Goes Fishin’