We’ve all wondered how rising golf star Rory McIlroy measures up to Tiger Woods, both on and off the golf course. Comparing major victories (Rory has 4, Tiger has 14) is simple, but how do the two compare in other areas of their career?
An interesting infographic created by Aford Awards covers a number of areas shared by the two golf phenoms. While Tiger is still lightyears ahead in career money and wins, Rory isn’t too far behind in other areas.
Thanks to our friends at Aford Awards, UK manufactures of sports and golf trophies, for creating the infographic for us.
Other Hot Links:
– The World’s Longest Golf Club Is Highly Impractical, Yet Also Incredible
– The Fringe: Faldo Honored & Bubba Talks Underwear
– Nike Designs Incredible Airplane Interior, Only Lacks Putting Green
– J.R. Smith Says Michael Jordan Won’t Play Him In Golf
– Slice of Bacon: Rory vs. Tiger In 2015, Bad Golf Styles and More
– 28 ‘Happy Gilmore’ GIFs That Will Take You To Your Happy Place
– The Fringe: Horschel Has Priorities In Order & Poulter On The Bag
– Birthday Bust: 7-Year-Old Ticketed For Golf Cart Joyride
– 7 iPhone Gadgets Geared For Golfers
– 9 Must-Have Golf Apps For iPhone