John Daly had a rough weekend on the links, to say the least. During the third and fourth rounds of a Web.com Tour event, Daly fired scores of 82 and 85, respectively, with a 48 on the front nine Sunday. He went on to finish last (among those who made the cut) by 11 strokes, but he did come out on top in a very John Daly-type of way… his amazing pants.
Thankfully, Daly not only made the cut after going into the weekend at 1-under, but he fought through a foot injury, allowing us to enjoy the latest look from the “Book of Daly.” Hooters pants. That’s right. You heard me correctly. Hooters pants.
— Cooper Shoemaker (@CooperShoemaker) May 4, 2014
Daly was spotted rocking white pants with Hooters logos emblazoned on them. He complemented the slacks with a bright orange shirt and orange Puma shoes. The guy just never fails to entertain.
[h/t Eye On Golf]
Related Link: Year In Twitter Pics – John Daly
Other Hot Links:
– Typical John Daly, Teeing Off From a Woman’s Mouth (Video)
– John Daly Hits Ball out of Guy’s Mouth (Video)
– John Daly Helps Launch New Loudmouth Grill
– John Daly Sinks Ace at Pro-Am, Wins Brand New Luxury Car?
– John Daly’s Encounter with Cobra in South Africa
– John Daly Plays Golf in a Tutu
– Where’s John Daly? Downstream Casino (Video)
– John Daly Tells Miley Cyrus He’s Still Having Sex at 47
– John Daly: Inside the Lion’s Den (Video)