Johnny Football is back at it. With less than one month until the NFL Draft, Johnny Manziel is making the most of his time before one of the biggest days of his life. His latest stop was Augusta National.
After the second round of the Masters, Manziel made an appearance at the NetJets party, hanging out with Graeme McDowell. GMac posted a photo with the former Texas A&M quarterback, asking his ‘tweeps’ which team they thought Manziel will go to this May.
— Graeme McDowell (@Graeme_McDowell) April 12, 2014
Manziel is avid golf fan, posting photos on Instagram of his custom Scotty Cameron putter and shots of him hitting the links with his family. Johnny was fortunate enough to make it to Augusta this year, taking his dad “on a bucket list trip.”
Johnny Football expressed his disappointment that fellow Nike athlete Tiger Woods wouldn’t be at Augusta this year, but made the trip, nonetheless.
The NFL Draft will be held from May 8-10 at Radio City Music Hall this year. Manziel is projected to be taken in the first round, so he shouldn’t wait too long to hear his name called.
Other Hot Links:
– Ahmad Rashad & Nike Golf’s Cindy Davis Talk Growing The Game
– 11 Best Nike Commercials
– Video: Nike Golf & Brand Athletes
– Tiger Wears Winning NikeiD TW ’14 Shoes at Honda Classic
– Rory McIlroy Battles Wayne Rooney in Nike Commercial
– Cheyenne Woods Remixes Uncle Tiger’s Classic Nike Ad
– U.S. Soccer Team Unveils Nike Golf Shirt Jerseys
– Peyton Manning Playfully Ripped Tiger Woods Over No. 1 Ranking
– The Fringe: Kevin Na’s Biggest Fans & Priceless Gifts
– A Tradition Unlike Any Other: Dumb Masters Arguments
– Tweek in Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
– 9 Reasons We Love Jason Dufner