Exclusive Video: TaylorMade CEO Mark King on Growing The Game
The campaign comes on the heels of TaylorMade’s SLDR driver series, and encourages golfers to add increased loft to their adjustable drivers to increase shot distance. Gulbis is there because she’s sponsored by the company and tends to drive traffic wherever she may be.
The TaylorMade Golf Experience is a two-tiered driving range coupled with a par-3 course on the south end of the Las Vegas Strip. Participants in the Loft Up Challenge will hit golf balls onto a football field-shaped landing area for the chance to win a new SLDR driver. Winners will be announced following Super Bowl Sunday.
Related Links: Best Super Bowl Golfers
Other Hot Links:
– Natalie Gulbis Does Donuts In A Lexus (Video)
– Video: Donald Trump Endorses Seahawks’ CB Richard Sherman
– Super Bowl Team’s City With Better Golf: Seattle or Denver?
– Does It Drive: Super Bowl XLVIII Special
– Lindsey Vonn’s Dog, Leo, Joins Social Media