For the most part, Bubba Watson makes golf look easy. His rubber band-like swing seems so effortless and fluid and it clearly works. His two green jackets are proof of that. But apparently, golf isn’t the only thing he’s good at. Watson’s not bad on a board either.
He posted a photo and video of himself wakesurfing Sunday, and he’s pretty good at carving up waves. Take a look at the awesome slow-motion video below:
— bubba watson (@bubbawatson) October 20, 2014
Fun times on my @nautiqueboats #urwelcome
Golf and water sports are similar, right? Rumor has it Watson may or may not be riding one of these at the Masters in 2015. There also may or may not be any truth to that rumor. It’d probably save his caddie Ted Scott a lot of trouble, though.
Related Links: Bubba Watson Heading Home To Take On Bubba Maze
Other Hot Links:
– The Fringe: Pool Parties A Success, TravisMatthew Glass Ping Pong Table & More
– Shriners Open & World Match Play: 5 Things We Learned
– The Clubhouse: Jim Remy On Hall of Fame Inductees & Grand Slam Changes
– Off Par: ‘Gotham’ Star Andrew Stewart-Jones
– The Turn: Pro Surfer Balaram Stack
– Time & Oak: ‘Whiskey Elements’ Can Customize Your Whiskey In 24 Hours
– adidas Golf Releases New tour360 x Footwear Collection
– Tour Grind: Justin Timberlake Gets 20/20 Tour Wedges From Callaway