No, it’s not Christmas morning, but it’s close. Tiger Woods is back to taking full swings.
According to USA TODAY, which spoke with Woods’ agent Mark Steinberg, Tiger is back on the range after his doctors cleared him for full swings as he recovers from back surgery.
“The doctors said he could hit golf balls again, and he’s listening to his doctors and to his body,” Steinberg told USA TODAY. “He will keep listening to his doctors and body.”
Woods last played a competitive round at the PGA Championship at Valhalla before withdrawing, but during his time off, he’s been anything but out of the spotlight. Woods, of course, parted ways with instructor Sean Foley and announced changes to his World Hero Challenge tournament, which will be the event at which he returns in December. And, most recently, he visited his own course project at Bluejacket National outside of Houston.
Photo Gallery: Tiger Woods’ Major Victories
Other Tiger Woods Links:
– Tiger Woods Visits ‘Black Hole’ At Oakland Raiders Game
– LeBron James Tops Tiger Woods On New Forbes List
– Tiger Woods Parts Ways With Sean Foley
– How Does Rory Measure Up to Tiger?
– Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy Accept Ice Bucket Challenge
– Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy Battle Jimmy Fallon on ‘Tonight Show’
– Smooth Move? Tiger Woods Considers Shaving Head
– Tiger Woods On His Son: ‘He Wants to Beat Me in Everything’
– How Tiger Woods has Fared in Comebacks
– Photos: Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn
– Photos: Tiger Woods Fans
– Tiger Woods No Longer Forbes’ Highest-Paid Athlete
– With Not Much Else To Do, Tiger Woods Masters Video Games
– Tiger Woods Design Making Progress in Cabo San Lucas
– Tiger Woods’ ‘Tiger Jam’ Once Again a Success
– Tiger Woods Sinks 91-Foot Putt at Trump National Doral
– Tiger Woods Has No Love for Dufner’s Auburn Tigers
– Video: Ahmad Rashad Hassled By Guy On Driving Range… And It’s Tiger Woods
– Rory McIlroy Edges Tiger Woods in Match at Mission Hills
– Tiger Woods Hits Golf Ball from Asia into Europe
– Lindsey Vonn: Tiger Woods is ‘Dorky-Goofy’