John Daly was in Augusta last week. Not playing, you know, Augusta National – the surprising two-time major winner hasn’t earned a start at the Masters since 2006 – but Daly did tee it up.
From a woman’s mouth. Yep.
— John Daly (@PGA_JohnDaly) April 11, 2014
And yes, Daly has pulled off this stunt before:
Maybe Daly should go on a traveling tour where he gets people to pay him to hit golf balls from their mouths? Well, it all seems like fun and games until someone gets a tee stuck in their tongue:
Other Hot Links:
– Ian Poulter vs. Lee Westwood: Twitter War for the Ages
– The Fringe: Jaxson DeVille Plays Sawgrass & G-Mac’s Heritage Spirit
– Bubba Watson’s Son Already Training for Augusta
– Did You Know? Bubba Watson Only Has One Green Jacket
– Bubba Watson Sends Signed Masters Flag to Recovering Teen