Hopkins Golf, which is headed by Back9Network board member Greg Hopkins, specializes in making high-quality wedges for players of all talent levels. The company’s exposure on the pro circuit should increase substantially in 2014, thanks in part to landing in Vijay Singh’s golf bag.
Under the new agreement, Singh will play Hopkins wedges, wear the logo on his headwear and carry a Hopkins staff bag. The move should not come as a surprise, of course, since Singh has been a long-time player of Cleveland wedges, of which Hopkins is a former CEO of the brand.
Related Link: Golfstradamaus: The Hyundai Tournament of Champions
Other Hot Links:
– Retail Roundup: What’s Hot This Holiday Season
– LPGA Phenom Lydia Ko Signs With Callaway
– Harris English Signs with Callaway Golf
– Graham DeLaet Signs With Puma
– Callaway Adds Three Young Names to Roster