Anything Miguel Angel Jimenez does is interesting, hence his “World’s Most Interesting Golfer” nickname. While a hole-in-one is exciting and somewhat of a rare occurrence, I’m not sure one would classify an ace as “interesting.”
That is, unless Jimenez is the one that made it (or it was made underwater). On the 15th hole of the first round at the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship, Jimenez made the world’s most interesting ace, followed by a wonderful dance.
Sure, the one-hop hole-in-one was impressive, but you didn’t come to see the shot. You came to see him celebrate.
Do your thing, Miguel. Do your thing.
Other Hot Links:
– Chrome Soft: Behind The Making Of Callaway Golf’s New Ball
– Phil Mickelson Sells California Home For $5.725 Million
– Rickie Fowler & Rory McIlroy Hit Fish Food In ‘Pitch & Paddle’ Contest
– Ian Poulter Gets Fitted At Ferrari HQ, Makes You Extremely Jealous
– John Elway & 9 Hilariously Awkward Press Conferences
– The Turn: Economic Impact Of CFB Playoff, Phoenix Open & Super Bowl
– Ryan Carey Of ‘Golf Treasures’ Talks Rory, Tiger Memorabilia
– Off Par: Ancient Golf Aliens
– Patrick Reed’s Epic Tan Line & CFB ‘Mean Tweets’
– Tweek In Review: The Week’s Best Tweets