SwingU, the sports technology and media company, would like to congratulate 17 of its SwingU Academies clients for being named to Golf Magazine’s 2021-2022 “Top 100 Teachers In America” list.
“We are excited about our clients’ accomplishments and are looking forward to their continued growth and success,” said Charles Cox, CEO of SwingU.
Instructors recognized as Golf’s Top 100 Teachers include:
- Jason Baile (Jupiter Hills Club, Jupiter, FL)
- Mark Blackburn (Greystone G&CC, Hoover, AL)
- Tim Cooke (The Sea Pines Resort, Hilton Head Island, SC)
- John Dunigan (Applebrook GC, Malvern, PA)
- Gary Gilchrist (Mission Inn Resort and Club, Howey-in-the- Hills, FL)
- Chris Mayson (Maderas GC, Poway, CA)
- Chris O’Connell (Friar’s Head, Riverhead, NY)
- Mike Perpich (RiverPines Golf, Johns Creek, GA)
- Gale Peterson (Sea Island GC, St. Simons Island, GA)
- Terry Rowles (Mountain Ridge CC, West Caldwell, NJ)
- Jon Tattersall (Tattersall Golf, Atlanta, GA)
- E.A. Tischler (Olympia Fields CC, Olympia Fields, IL)
- Josh Zander (Stanford University GC, Stanford, CA)
Instructors recognized as Golf Top 100 Lifetime Members, which recognizes Teachers who have remained on the Top 100 list for 20 consecutive years or more, include:
- Bryan Gathright (The Clubs of Cordillera Ranch, Borne, TX)
And instructors recognized as Golf’s Hall of Fame Teachers include:
- Hank Haney (Westridge GC, McKinney, TX)
Jim Hardy (BlackHorse Golf Club, Cypress, TX)
Jim McLean (The Biltmore GC, Coral Gables, FL)
SwingU Academies develops personalized, branded instruction and training apps as well as branded email newsletters & programming for clubs, teachers and academies. It counts among its clients some of the most recognizable names in golf instruction.
By increasing engagement, loyalty and brand awareness, SwingU Academies is able to drive more in-person and online lesson revenue, while also offering students a world-class virtual academy experience for each coaching client, including lesson booking, 1-on-1 communication, in-person & remote swing analysis, video-on-demand content, strokes gained and on-course performance data.
To learn more about SwingU Academies, visit our website at SwingU.com/Academies.
Headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut, SwingU is a sports technology and media company focused on golf game improvement. The company owns and operates the top-rated golf game-improvement app across GPS, scorecard, statistics and instruction. SwingU Clubhouse publishes an email newsletter reaching hundreds of thousands of golfers daily. Lastly, SwingU Academies develops personalized, branded instruction & training apps and media for clubs, teachers and academies. For more company information, please visit www.swingu.com.