From The Locker Room: Sunday, June 17th

Joke Of The Day 

Jesus and Moses were playing golf. On the 5th hole, a shot over water to an island green, Moses hit his 6-iron and it landed perfectly on the green.

Jesus pulled out his 7-iron and began teeing it up when Moses stopped him.

“The 7 isn’t enough club. It’ll go in the water.”

Jesus replied,  “If Tiger Woods can do it, I can do it.”

He swung the 7-iron and, sure enough, it landed straight in the drink. He teed up a second ball and grabbed his 7-iron again.

Moses reminded him of his previous attempt and, again Jesus said, “If Tiger Woods can do it, I can do it.”

Plop. Into the water, it went again.

He continued to try to hit the 7-iron over and over until he ran out of golf balls in his bag. At that point, Jesus began to walk out on the water looking down to locate his lost golf balls.

The foursome behind them approached the tee, spotted Jesus out on the lake and said to Moses, “Hey, who does that guy think he is, Jesus Christ?”

“No,” Moses responded. “He thinks he’s Tiger Woods.”


Hey My Parents Aren’t Home… Want To Come Over?


Swing Thoughts

“Golf is 20% mechanics and technique. The other 80% is philosophy, humor, tragedy, romance, melodrama, companionship, camaraderie, cussedness, and conversation.” -Grantland Rice