TopGolf, Cheyenne Woods and “Happy Gilmore.” These, folks, are a few of our favorite things.
That’s why we just had to share Woods’ Happy Gilmore attempt at a TopGolf in Arizona over the weekend:
Let’s give credit where credit is due. Cheyenne didn’t quit when she whiffed the first — or second! — time. But that third swing? It was a thing of beauty.
Woods’ Happy Gilmore attempts bring back a few memories of our other favorite replicas.
It’s very clear that that wasn’t the first time Peter Uihlein had tried to swing like that. And, nice try by Phil to use the right-handed driver.
Indeed, as Cheyenne says: “Happy Gilmore made this look a whole lot easier.”
Unless, of course, you’re Padraig Harrington.
Other Hot Links:
– 28 ‘Happy Gilmore’ GIFs That Will Take You To Your Happy Place
– ‘Happy Gilmore’ Reborn As Awesome 80s Video Game
– Sydney Leroux Fails, Then Succeeds in Happy Gilmore Drive
– 9 Must-Have Golf Apps For iPhone
– 5 Biggest Surprises To Make & Miss Tour Championship
– Nature Calls: Billy Horschel Blows Up Twitter With 18th Hole Potty Break
– Tweek in Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
– The Fringe: Rory Makes A Dream Come True & Stars Race To Relax