An 89-year old female store owner thwarted a would-be robber – who was wielding a sword as his weapon of choice – by bashing him with a golf club.
According to a report on KREM.com, Miyo Koba was pushed to the ground by her attacker when she refused to open her store’s cash register. She immediately saw a golf club nearby, grabbed it, and attempted to bludgeon the crook in his head.
Of course, since she was shorter than the man, the next best thing was to hit the attacker in his legs. Repeatedly. Police later apprehended the man after he fled the store on a bicycle.
And with that, Miya Koba has won the internet for today.
Other Hot Links:
– To Push or Not To Push a Cart: Tour Pros Weigh In
– Golfstradamaus: The Memorial Tournament
– Which Colleges Produce the Best PGA Tour Pros?
– Phil Mickelson Sees Multiple Olympics, U.S. Open Wins in Future
– Long-Drive Champion Takes on Watermelon… and Wins
– Report: Golfers Leaving Game at Alarming Rate
– Video: Lucy Li Was Better Than You When She Was 8