Turning 15 years old means you’re one year away from being able to legally drive in most states, and one step closer to owning your first car. But that one year can feel like a lifetime.
One way to make the time between 15 and 16 feel shorter is to buy a golf cart and cruise around the neighborhood in it.
Floyd Mayweather’s son Koraun recently turned 15 and wanted a Bentley golf cart. As you’d expect, Floyd granted his son’s wish and “made it appear.”
I think that ride will make the year pass fairly quickly. And when Koraun does finally turn 16, he’s bound to get something awesome.
According to his dad, at least: “Stay on the look out for his gift for his 16th birthday!”
If I had to guess, I’d say that Bentley golf cart will “grow” into a full-size car with all the bells and whistles. Or maybe he’ll just get a dune cart — or a golf buggy.
Related Link: Golf Buggy? Dune Cart? Either Way, We Want One
Other Hot Links:
– High Speed Golf: World’s Fastest Cart Goes 118 MPH
– Is This the World’s Fastest Electric Golf Cart?
– Grilling Golf Cart Is The Ultimate Tailgate Machine
– Birthday Bust: 7-Year-Old Ticketed For Golf Cart Joyride
– PHOTOS: World’s Most Unbelievable Golf Carts
– When Golf Carts Attack!
– The World’s Largest Golf Cart
– Batcart Rises: Batman-Inspired Golf Cart Returns
– Golf KITT: David Hasselhoff Auctioning Knight Rider Cart
– Bubba Watson Adds Custom Golf Cart to Vehicle Collection
– You Could Help This LEGO Golf Cart Become Reality
– Golfers Race on F1 Grand Prix Course … In Golf Carts
– Warning: Golf Carts Could Be Hazardous To Your Health
– Mercedes-Benz’s Golf Cart of the Future
– You Could Own Curt Schilling’s Hummer Golf Cart
– New Way to Ride: Custom Lowrider Golf Cart with Hydraulics
– Vintage Golf Cart Helps Satisfy Coffee Fix
– Frankencart: Four Old Golf Carts and a Pontiac
– 2015 Mustang Unveiled; Golf Cart Replica Next?
– Garia’s Dream Carts
– Fans Upset F1 Cars Sound Like Golf Carts