Think your local club’s rules are tough? Check out this TwitPic taken from a British golf club’s local rules from 1940:
— Golf Problems (@GolfProblems_) February 6, 2014
Bombs, man. Bombs blowing up all over the damn place. But don’t worry; when all that gunfire starts going off, feel free to take shelter without fear of being penalized for slow play. Ball land in a crater left by a missile? You get a free drop!
Don’t forget to pick up all that pesky shrapnel out of the grass. Heaven knows that we wouldn’t want the greenskeepers’ lawnmowers to get ruined.
Wait a minute… if a bomb goes off in the middle of my backswing, I still get penalized a shot?! Man oh man; golf really sucked during war time.
Related Link: Bill Murray Answers Everything On Reddit
Other Hot Links:
– Video: Back9Network Presents ‘Inspire 2 Aspire’
– Throwback Thursday: The ‘Bertha’ of a Legend
– Throwback Thursday: The 16th at TPC Scottsdale
– Throwback Thursday: The Bob Hope Classic
– Bubba Watson’s 1-Year-Old Son Golfing is Adorable