As golf fans in the U.S. await the AT&T National Pro-Am at Pebble Beach in February, celebrities and golfers met up this weekend at The Mission Hills World Celebrity Pro-Am in Hainan, China.
Like the AT&T, the Mission Hills Pro-Am attracts some of the biggest names in golf and in Hollywood. The third annual playing of the event includes names like Justin Rose, Ian Poulter, Gary Player, Greg Norman and John Daly. Entertainers Morgan Freeman, Nicole Kidman, Kenny G., Chris Evans and Jessica Alba are also in the field.
According to a press release, in total, participants in this year’s star-spangled event have collected more than 160 acting awards, over 100 music awards, 35 Olympic and World Championship medals and a staggering 335 professional golf victories, including 15 Majors.
Other Hot Links:
– New iPhone ‘Golfinity’ Game Looks Simply Addicting
– Viral Photo: Golfers Play On While African Migrants Stuck On Fence
– Three-Man Juggling Trick Shot Is The Best Thing You’ll See Today
– The Fringe: Watson In Royal Company, Bubba’s New Boat & More
– Off Par: My Swing I Am A-Changin’ by Slow Play
– More Than Just A Putting Green: 3 Incredible Golf Homes For Sale