“Interesting” would be an understatement.
Miguel Angel Jimenez, known around the game as the “most interesting man in golf,” turned in an unforgettable performance on the 9th hole Sunday at the BMW Masters.
Jimenez recorded a 9-over 13 on the par-4 after finding water on the hole four times.
— The European Tour (@EuropeanTour) November 2, 2014
The 13 ballooned MAJ’s final round to a horrific (for his level) 88.
The whole scene brings up memories of Roy Mcavoy in “Tin Cup”:
Photo Gallery: Miguel Angel Jimenez
Other Hot Links:
– The Clubhouse: Singer/Songwriter Jennifer Wayne
– Jamie Sadlowski Drives A Ball 265 Yards Out Of The Box… Literally
– All Shook Up: Scary Good Halloween Drinks
– Another Week, Another Ace, Another Car For LPGA’s Danielle Kang
– Driving Range: Car Gets Pelted At TopGolf in Houston
– 9 Best Golf-Themed Pumpkin Carvings
– The Fringe: Gary Player Could Fix Tiger’s Swing In One Hour
– The Turn: Back9Network Tears Up The BMW Racetrack