The Rose Bowl Game was ugly for the Florida State Seminoles as they were dominated by Marcus Mariota and the Oregon Ducks, 59-20. With the game coming just hours after ringing in the new year, the party never stopped for some.
At least, that’s the way it sounds.
According to NBC Los Angeles, a man was arrested in Pasadena, Calif., the location of the Rose Bowl, for driving a nine-passenger golf cart down the freeway after having too many drinks.
“The suspect, who was arrested on a DUI charge, was spotted in a 9-seat cart in the slow lane of the eastbound 210 Freeway at North Lake Avenue at around 10:10 p.m, the CHP said.”
Where he found a nine-passenger golf cart, I (and the police) have no idea. At least he was courteous enough to drive in the slow lane.
“It is not known where the suspect entered the freeway, or where he obtained the cart. An investigation is ongoing.”
Other Hot Links:
– 6-Year-Old Makes Two Holes-In-One In Same Round
– Video: This Is The Most Insane Way To Pull A Loose Tooth
– Nick O’Leary Makes Grandfather Jack Nicklaus Proud In FSU Putting Contest
– Ranking The 9 Best Trick Shots Of 2014
– 9 Best (Worst?) Golf Fails Of 2014
– Creepy NBA Fan Sniffs Sweaty Jersey In Bizarre Video
– Too Much Snow? Have No Fear, ‘Snolf’ Is Here
– Jim Furyk’s Maui Mansion Hits Market At $5.995 Million
– The Clubhouse: Pro Football Hall Of Famer Eric Dickerson