Not unlike what Clark W. Griswold and his family experienced on their Christmas Vacation, President Obama had a jam-packed agenda during his visit to Hawaii this week.
Day three of the Obama Family vacation included a second round of golf for the Commander in Chief, this time at the Mid Pacific Country Club in Lanikai. While Obama offered holiday pleasantries to residents along the course, his Secret Service team scanned the gallery with metal detectors as many as four times in the afternoon.
Of course, no presidential appearance is complete without protestors of some kind, which came in the form of a a man in a polar bear costume this time. How did the president respond to protestor Bill Snape’s costume? By shouting “Hey polar bear!” and continuing on with his golf round.
Other Hot Links:
– TV Preview: Back9Network Original Programming
– Back9’s 2013 Holiday Gift Guide
– Best Golf Photos of 2013
– Most Memorable Moments of 2013
– The Best Golf Selfies of 2013
– 13 Best Viral Golf Videos of 2013
– The Year of Rory McIlroy in Commercials
– Top 13 Golfers of 2013
– Notable Deaths In Golf In 2013
– Golf’s 13 Craziest Moments of 2013
– 13 Best Golf Shots of 2013
– 5 Best Hole-In-One Videos of 2013
– Extreme Weather 2013
– Golfstradamaus: 2014 Year in Review