Rory McIlroy has been making the rounds since winning his fourth major at Valhalla, touring New York City and hanging out with Tiger Woods and Jimmy Fallon. Nearly a month later, McIlroy is still living the high-life.
He just purchased a $2 million condo in Palm Beach County, Fla., and now he’s having lunch with a former President of the United States.
McIlroy posted a photo on Twitter of himself and Bill Clinton enjoying a meal together, reportedly at Richie Notar’s Harlow East in Sag Harbor, N.Y.
— Rory Mcilroy (@McIlroyRory) August 27, 2014
This isn’t the first time these two have spent some time together. Clinton and McIlroy hit the links in Ireland back in October.
— Bill Clinton (@billclinton) October 10, 2013
Life’s good when you’re a 25-year-old, four-time major champion.
Related Link: McIlroy’s Luxury Condo & Dufner Out Until 2015
Other Hot Links
– The Odds: Rory’s Price Provides Value For Deutsche Bank Field
– Golfstradamaus: Deutsche Bank Championship
– LaDainian Tomlinson Sells Mansion With Putting Green, Bunker
– Mashed Potatoes, Baba Booey & The Top PGA Tour Fan Shouts
– 11 Most Memorable Boston Sports Moments
– Classy: New College Apartment Has Golf Simulator, Lazy River
– Rory McIlroy Looking Forward to Broncos-Colts Game in Denver
– 9 Best Sports Ice Bucket Challenges
– Michelle Wie Soars Like Mike