There are more effective ways to avoid the law but that didn’t matter to Cory Pearson who allegedly stole a golf cart and led California Highway Patrol on a low-speed chase.
Pearson, a parolee allegedly under the influence of methamphetamine, stole the cart and hit the open road — California’s 101 freeway, to be exact.
According to a CHP release, Pearson slammed into a parked car with the cart before trying to escape officers. He reached 10 mph while trying to evade police by riding on the highway’s median and shoulder before heading to another highway.
Pearson then tried to escape on foot but was quickly apprehended.
While we’re sure he committed some sort of penalty, at least his pace of play was solid.
Related Link: The Fringe: Rickie Rules Halloween & GoPro vs. 9-Iron
More Hot Links:
– Yao Ming Is Taking Funny Pictures With Golfers Again
– New iPhone ‘Golfinity’ Game Looks Simply Addicting
– Viral Photo: Golfers Play On While African Migrants Stuck On Fence
– Martin Kaymer Can Hit His Putter A Mile
– Three-Man Juggling Trick Shot Is The Best Thing You’ll See Today
– The Fringe: Watson In Royal Company, Bubba’s New Boat & More
– Off Par: My Swing I Am A-Changin’ by Slow Play
– More Than Just A Putting Green: 3 Incredible Golf Homes For Sale