Sinking a three-foot putt can be tougher than it looks — especially when it’s for birdie — so why would you make it harder than it already is? Well, because you can make insane videos like this one.
This guy turned a three-foot putt into about a 60-footer by hitting it up the hill, into the fringe, and back down the hill towards the cup.
Check it out:
This could be the single greatest three-foot putt … EVER. It’s reminiscent of this ridiculous hole-in-one — which also might be the best one of its kind that we’ve ever seen.
Related Link: Is This The Greatest Hole-In-One Of All Time?
Other Hot Links:
– Thirsty Thursday: The Champagne Of Beer Heists
– The Fringe: Elin’s Mansion Complete & Dufner Takes ‘Aussie Challenge’
– Back To The Future: The Hoverboard Is Real And It’s Expensive
– Face Time: Bill Murray Gets Hilarious Pair Of Pants From Ellen
– No Laying Up: The Guide To Talking Trash On The Links
– Michigan State Students Learn Networking Through Golf
– Must-See: TravisMathew Glass Pingpong Table
– The Fringe: Tiger’s First Course Set To Open & Poulter Picks Endorsement